Sunday, May 3, 2009

I love this girl!

I love this girl! She is smart, talented, funny, gorgeous, a good listener, patient, helpful and most of all she brings out something in me that I haven't seen in a long time!
















Last week in Jasmine's teen living class they had a mock wedding. She was a bridesmaide. She and some friends bought matching dresses. The bride chose blue and white for her colors (what's up with that). They all wanted to have their hair curly (again...what?...I always wanna get rid of my curls). I didn't know how to help her hair get curly. I don't have hot rollers or sponge curlers. So, we rolled it. We called it the corn holleeooo's! She got extra credit if she decorated a cake. I thought it turned out really cute! She's even cuter! She'll be getting "pregnant" this week and having a baby. What is up with this class? She ABSOLUTELY loves it and loves her teacher!

3 comments:

Sherry said...

FUN!!! Jasmine is darling. You should have called me when you were doing curls. I know all about doing 'pin curls' with rags and a few bobby pins. My girls always want their hair done with those curls whenever we have a family wedding. Look out Nellie Olson.

Lisa said...

Cute cake and even cutter girl

Shari said...

Jasmine's hair looks good curly. That is an interesting class.
About the movies, I've seen all the ones you have suggested except Push. I guess I'll have to watch it. I just got done watching the first and second series of Hero's. That was pretty interesting. I am starting to feel a bit better. I don't have the fevers anymore thankfully. But I just don't have any energy. My poor kids haven't done anything in weeks.