Thursday, June 10, 2010

For the last year, I think about food storage daily. I know that it is so important, but it overwhelms me, so I don't do it! I don't know where to start and that overwhelm's me. How could I possibly get enough food for my family to eat for two years, I can barely make it for a week! I decided to google food storage and came across this blog. dealstomeals.blogspot.com
Great blog, and they have a give away for a bosch mixer! A.W.E.S.O.M.E Totally!
Check it out!

2 comments:

kellieanne said...

Roanna is putting food storage ideas in the R.S. newsletter. If you want some advice on the subject, talk to her. Nice website, by the way.

Lisa said...

Dont start on two years. Just work on getting 3 months worth and once you have that move to 6 mon, etc. You will be surprised how quickly it goes when you work little by little.