Sunday, September 14, 2008

Baby Gabe's Memorial Service

Baby Gabe's memorial service was so beautiful. My testimony of the plan of salvation has been strengthened. It is so comforting to know that we can be with our families for eternity. I know this is only possible because of our Savior who opened the windows of Heaven for us through is sacrifice.
I have some more pictures that I will post tomorrow!

This is a picture that Lisa's Aunt took of Baby Gabe! He was so beautiful!
Here is his beautiful little tiny casket
Adam and Lisa as the memorial is starting
This is during the memorial! The kids were all piling up grass. I love them all in their baby blue!
Lisa held the casket through the whole service until it was time to go. I thought it was very tender. She looked so beautiful that day!

4 comments:

Christensen family said...

Oh Nicholle those were such tender pictures. Just seeing that small, little casket.... I know the feelings I have are nothing compared to what you all are feeling! My thoughts are with you and your family!!!!

kellieanne said...

That small casket really gave me a start. I can't imagine what they have gone through but I am sure your support has made a great difference. I will be thinking about you and your family.

Jen said...

I agree that Lisa looks beautiful, and is an absolute inspiration to me as a mother. This post made me cry and smile too, because like you I know that they will have him again and he will be theirs forever. What an amazing blessing to have baby Gabe.......thank you so much for keeping us updated and in the loop. Their family is in our prayers!

cryssal said...

My thoughts and prayers are with you all!