Saturday, September 20, 2008

Last Boat Ride for the Season

I have been having a difficult time posting our new pictures. I can't stop thinking about Adam and Lisa. My heart still aches for them and I am sure it is nothing compared to what they are feeling. I tried to call Adam today to see how they are doing, but couldn't get a hold of him. So, please keep them in your prayers.
With that, here are some pictures of what will probably be our last boating trip of the season. Chad thinks we will get out at least one more time. We'll see if the weather cooperates. We went out last Monday the 15th. It was so gorgeous outside, we just couldn't pass up the opportunity to go. We invited Jon (our dentist) and his son and Tera and her girls. I was very excited for Tera to go. She hadn't been on our boat before. Tera is a crack up and a riot to be around. She is so much fun and just jumped right in the cold water to swim with the kids. I have yet to jump in that water this season....maybe next. Hey, who else would take these great pictures to post? We had a really fun time, the water was glass!

Landon trying to knee board for the first time. I was a very nervous mom!
All of us on the boat waiting for Jon and his Son.
Cloe and Jessica. They are so darling!
This is our Cloe!
Kyle wakeboarding. I wish you could all see Kyle wake board in person. He is really amazing!

Cloe and Landon on the front of the boat. This was Cloe's first time on a boat! Hooray!


Tera, Cloe and Jessica in the clear blue water...yeah right! Tera said the inside of her swim suit was a nice green color!

Chad on the solom ski. He had a huge smile on his face the whole time!

3 comments:

cryssal said...

I am so jealous, I am not a good waterskiier but I dream big! That picture of Cloe looks just like her mom.

Christensen family said...

Tera is the best. You go girl! I am not a fan of water that is not nice and clear.... yes somebody needs to take the pictures so I am with you Nicholle! Great pictures by the way! Looks sooo fun. I hope you get another day in!

Shari said...

There's something baout teh water, skiing , wakeboarding that puts a smile on their face. I wish we could have gone. Sorry I havent come down there. Ive been feeling so crapy the last few weeks and today I realized its probably since I stopped drinking caffiene. maybe I need to start up again.