Saturday, June 22, 2013

Strawberry Days and cousin Days

Summer days are the best days, especially when it is Pleasant Grove City Strawberry days! We have had a super fun time with Calvin's kids this week. I took a lot of pictures of them so I could send them to Calvin and Cathryn. We had a great time swimming, at the carnival, chilling and watching movies and finally at the Parade! I am super wiped out and need a long nap!

The UVU wolverine sprayed the kids with silly string!

Uncle Chad took the kids on motorcycle rides



Jace only had flip flops so he had to wear Spencer's snow boots on the motorcycle

Ky is his new hat

Eating ice cream cones after swimming

After the Carnival we were going to go to the Rodeo. I heard it was packed. I bribed the kids with tons of treats if we could skip the rodeo and watch a movie! They all ran for this after they had just ridden carnival rides.

Getting off a spinning ride



All the kids waiting in line

I was shocked that Joslyn went on the ring of fire

They LOVED swimming



Joslyn got a perm and couldn't get her hair in the chlorine water.  It was such a fun week! Oh how I love family!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

4 kids just isn't enough for you to pack around all summer.
You are such a wonderful Aunt.